SERVICE: We will be meeting safely distanced so please bring your mask and worship with us !
LIVE STREAM: On FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE and INSTAGRAM for those who wish to participate from home.
We realize some of us deeply desire to worship together while some of us are not quite ready yet. Whatever your conviction, we highly respect it. Romans 14:5b says , “Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind”.
The Bible says, “do
not forsake the gathering” and the president encouraged churches to gather for
prayer. Our governor as well as our mayor have approved church gatherings
and provided safety guidelines through “CalOSHA,” which we will be
following carefully (listed below):
- We will be checking temperatures upon entry.
- We will be seated socially distanced.
- Everyone is requested to wear a mask (if you forget yours, we will provide one).
- We will refrain from hugs, handshakes, high fives out of respect to all.
- Bulletins, coffee, or donuts cannot be provided at this time.
- Children's ministry is available for ages 2 through elementary age.
- Although we would love all to attend, we need to respectfully
note the following:
The CDC discourages attendance at this time for:
- those who are 65 and older
- those who have any underlying medical condition
- those who have been sick, have had any symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who was sick or had symptoms within the past 2 weeks
Thank you for helping
us celebrate Jesus safely as we all learn how to best minister in these
We look forward to worshiping with you this Sunday!
Pastor Brian & Kristi